Objectives & Themes
- Highlight research on the impact of wars and conflicts on Arab families taking into account contextual factors.
- Investigate the role of policy (international, regional and national) in promoting the well-being and protection of Arab families and their members under conditions of wars and conflicts.
- Create a platform through which social scientists, policy makers, NGOs and CSOs can meaningfully interact with each other.
- Present the experiences and best practices of NGOs and CSOs in the protection of families under conditions of wars and conflicts.
- Family Formation and Breakdown During and Post Wars and Conflicts
- The Social and Economic Consequences of Wars and Conflicts
- Gender Dimensions of Wars and Conflicts
- Refugees and Internally Displaced Families (IDFs)
- The Impact of Wars and Conflicts on Women, Men and Children
- The Health Consequences of Wars and Conflicts
- Impact of Wars and Conflicts on Families
- The Roles and Experiences of Non-Governmental Organizations
- Post Wars and Conflicts: Family Transition and Re-settlement