The Family Cost of the Blockade on Qatar
This study explores the impact of the blockade on the dynamics of mixed families in Qatar. It documents the effect of the blockade on the social, financial, and emotional lives of men, women and children in mixed families residing in Qatar.
To read the research report click here
- Abdallah Badahdah, PhD, Director, DIFI Family Research Department;
- Azza Abdelmoniem,PhD, Senior Lead Researcher, DIFI Family Research Department;
- Asma Al-Attiya, PhD, Qatar University;
- Batoul Khalifa, PhD, Qatar University;
- Fatima Al-Kubaisi, PhD, Qatar University